H.B. Fuller solutions are an integral part of nearly every type of finished goods in the marketplace today - from the everyday to the exceptional. In fact, adhesives touch lives and make everything better. Stronger boxes. Safer food packaging. Drinkable water supplies. H.B. Fuller's adhesives help customers to hold the world's products together. For labelling and packaging, H.B. Fuller offers two main product ranges:
- Swifttak water-based adhesive range for glass bottle labelling, formulated with innovative polymers that deliver the proven adhesive performance expected throughout the life of the bottle.
- Advantra hot melt adhesive range for all package sealing applications, with unique patented polymer technology that delivers food safe packaging, clean application, superior bonding and improved packing line efficiency. The Advantra product line includes our patented low application temperature Advantra LT generating significant energy savings. Our next generation Advantra SMART product line takes food safety packaging and superior adhesive performance to the next level.
- Flextra solvent-based and solvent-less laminating adhesives comprise a complete product range for general to high performance flexible packaging applications. With new products to increase line speeds and ensure food safe flexible packaging now and in the future.
- Our Packaging Solutions team supports customers in making the right adhesive choice for food safe packaging and is working with customers to bring new innovations to the packaging market as requirements are moving towards more sustainable packaging options.
- H.B. Fuller operates three regional headquarters across the globe: Americas - St. Paul, Minnesota, US EIMEA - Zurich, Switzerland, Asia Pacific - Shanghai, China
- Direct presence in 42 countries and customers in more than 100 geographic markets.
- Hot Melt
- Polymer and Specialty Technologies
- Solvent-based & Solventless
- Building and Construction
- Consumer Products
- Electronic and Assembly Materials
- Emulsion Polymers
- General Assembly
- Nonwovens and Hygiene
- Paper Converting
Advantra and Swift are trademarks of H.B. Fuller Company or an affiliated company of H.B. Fuller, and are registered in the European Community and other countries.
About H.B. Fuller
Since 1887, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. With 2017 fiscal net revenue of over $3 billion, H.B. Fuller's commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. Our reliable, responsive service creates lasting, rewarding connections with customers in electronics, disposable hygiene, medical, transportation, aerospace, clean energy, packaging, construction, woodworking, general industries and other consumer businesses. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive. For more information, visit us at www.hbfuller.com.
Tel: +351 229 288 453